The crazy, amazing, whirlwind of a season this time in your life is with a growing and thriving kiddo (or kiddos!) is so much fun to capture! My focus with these sessions is quality over quantity. Babies, toddlers, and kiddos only last so long, and I design each session to be fun, move along at a pace that won’t lose your kiddos attention, and even get a little silly to really bring out those smiles and giggles from them.
BOOK YOUR SESSION
• Session is custom styled with your preferences in mind and everything is provided by me i.e. backdrops, props, custom hand tailored boutique outfits, deluxe headbands and premium bonnets, custom hats, premium layering pieces, etc.
• You do not need to bring anything although any family heirlooms or special keepsakes are welcomed and can be incorporated into your session. Any outfits you’d like to bring as well are welcomed too.
• A friendly, inviting, and unique experience here at our 1500 sqft studio space on our small farm unlike any in Central Ohio. Children and parents alike are welcomed to explore our farm and see our sweet animals. They certainly love to be spoiled!
• Sessions last no longer than 30-40 minutes. They are designed to move along at a pace that keeps their attention, engages them, encourages a little silliness, and makes the experience fun for them!
• Full, high resolution digital images via an online gallery available to you within approximately 14 business days of your session.
• Milestones sessions are scheduled Saturday mornings/early afternoons as well as mornings/early afternoon through the week.
• Indoor or outdoor session at our studio (weather permitting).
• On Location milestone sessions within 20 miles of area code 43162 are an additional $50.
• Full use of our studios curated collection of outfits, headbands, hats, props, backdrops, etc.
• 2 outfits and 2 backdrops (natural light area of the studio can be used as well)
• 10 high resolution digital images with printing rights delivered to you via an online gallery within 14 business days.
• $50 non-refundable retainer and signed session contract is required to book and secure your session. Balance is due within 48 hours of the scheduled session
We are so very glad you asked! Our address, unfortunately, is pretty deceiving. Although we have a London address, we are quite literally on the verge of the cut off for London addresses (London is 18 miles west of us). We are MUCH closer to other towns and are 1.5 miles from the Franklin/Madison County line. We are 6 miles directly south of West Jefferson and 9 miles directly west of Grove City off of Rt. 665 (London-Groveport Rd).
If a family is certain they'd like to book with me, I will email a link to my session contract for you to review and sign. I will also email an invoice for the $50 non-refundable retainer. We will discuss what colors you prefer for the session and styling preferences for outfits. I will carefully select and style the session before you arrive. Once here, we will review what has been selected and make any changes needed.
Of course! Special, sentimental family pieces and any outfits you have are always welcomed!
Yes! You receive printing rights to the high resolution digital images in your gallery. Although it is not required, I offer families as a thank you a considerable discount on professional prints, canvases, albums, etc. to ensure your professional, artistic portraits of your little one that you’ve invested so much into are preserved and displayed beautifully. Coloring, focus, sharpness, etc. are guaranteed to be printed and represented as given to you via the online gallery when items are purchased through our studio’s professional vendors. These cannot and are not guaranteed when a family chooses to print through a high volume, consumer vendor whether locally or online. Many times when prints or products are ordered through consumer labs, the portraits are not true to what you see or receive from our studio.