Through sleepless nights, so many firsts, lots of laughter, and many happy tears, twelve months flew right by and it’s time to celebrate your baby’s first birthday! These are some of our very favorite sessions and invest our heart into creating and styling the perfect celebration for your little one.
Please click on a tab below to view session information
BOOK YOUR SESSION
• Session includes two outfits and two set ups. One set up can be a birthday theme with or without a cake. All setups are styled and planned according to your preferences in color or theme.
• Everything except the cake is provided by me i.e. balloons, banners, backdrops, props, custom hand tailored boutique outfits, deluxe headbands and premium bonnets, custom hats, premium layering pieces, etc.
• Sessions last no longer than 30-40 minutes. They are designed to move along at a pace that keeps their attention, engages them, encourages a little silliness, and makes the experience fun for them!
• High resolution digital images delivered to you via an online gallery.
• Indoor or outdoor session at our studio (weather permitting).
• Full use of our studios curated collection of outfits, headbands, hats, props, backdrops, etc.
• 2 outfits and 2 backdrops (natural light area of the studio can be used as well) One set up is a custom designed birthday theme with your color or theme preferences.
• 25 high resolution digital images with printing rights delivered to you via an online gallery within 14 business days
• $100 non-refundable retainer and signed session contract is required to book and secure your session. Balance is due within 48 hours of the scheduled session
We are so very glad you asked! Our address, unfortunately, is pretty deceiving. Although we have a London address, we are quite literally on the verge of the cut off for London addresses (London is 18 miles west of us). We are MUCH closer to other towns and are 1.5 miles from the Franklin/Madison County line. We are 6 miles directly south of West Jefferson and 9 miles directly west of Grove City off of Rt. 665 (London-Groveport Rd).
If a family is certain they'd like to book with me, I will email a link to my session contract for you to review and sign. I will also email an invoice for the $50 non-refundable retainer. We will discuss what colors and/or theme you prefer for the session and styling preferences for outfits. I will carefully select and style the session before you arrive. Once here, we will review what has been selected and make any changes needed.
Some families like to send images from Pinterest or Google searches as a reference for what colors or themes they like. We are more than happy to review these and use the images for inspiration purposes. We make every effort to create and design something unique and extra lovely for you based off of these.
This is a great question! There are many babies with allergies or sensitivities to dairy, eggs, gluten, food colorings, etc. With this in mind, I have found that it is safer and best for a family to work with a baker directly and order a cake that best suits their child’s needs.
Yes! You receive printing rights to the high resolution digital images in your gallery. Although it is not required, I offer families as a thank you a considerable discount on professional prints, canvases, albums, etc. to ensure your professional, artistic portraits of your little one that you’ve invested so much into are preserved and displayed beautifully. Coloring, focus, sharpness, etc. are guaranteed to be printed and represented as given to you via the online gallery when items are purchased through our studio’s professional vendors. These cannot and are not guaranteed when a family chooses to print through a high volume, consumer vendor whether locally or online. Many times when prints or products are ordered through consumer labs, the portraits are not true to what you see or receive from our studio.