Through sleepless nights, so many firsts, lots of laughter, and many happy tears, twelve months flew right by and it’s time to celebrate your baby’s first birthday! These are some of our very favorite sessions and invest our heart into creating and styling the perfect celebration for your little one.
Please click on a tab below to view session information
BOOK YOUR SESSION
• All setups are styled and planned according to your preferences in color or theme.
• Everything except the cake is provided by me i.e. balloons, banners, backdrops, props, custom hand tailored boutique outfits, deluxe headbands and premium bonnets, custom hats, premium layering pieces, etc.
• Sessions last approximately 60 minutes. They are designed to move along at a pace that keeps their attention, engages them, encourages a little silliness, and makes the experience fun for them!
• One background and outfit for classic portraits
• Simple cake smash consists of some or all of the following elements: balloons, banners, poms, simple floral/boho, simple themed pieces, etc.
• $100 non-refundable retainer and signed contract is required to book and secure your session.
• Two backgrounds and outfits for classic portraits
• Themed cake smashes are custom designed, styled, and planned with full use of extensive props, backdrops, outfits etc.
• Each themed cake smash is unique. They are planned, designed, and styled for each family including purchasing unique pieces to make every set special. Due to the nature of these sessions, a $325 non-refundable retainer and signed contract is required to book and secure your session.
We are so very glad you asked! Our address, unfortunately, is pretty deceiving. Although we have a London address, we are quite literally on the verge of the cut off for London addresses (London is 18 miles west of us). We are MUCH closer to other towns and are 1.5 miles from the Franklin/Madison County line. We are 6 miles directly south of West Jefferson and 9 miles directly west of Grove City off of Rt. 665 (London-Groveport Rd).
If a family is certain they'd like to book with me, I will email a link to my session contract for you to review and sign. I will also email an invoice for the non-refundable session fee retainer. We will discuss what colors and/or theme you prefer for the session and styling preferences for outfits. I will carefully select and style the session before you arrive. Once here, we will review what has been selected and make any changes needed.
We will create an inspiration board on Pinterest as a reference point for what colors or themes you like. We will use this inspiration board to thoughtfully and artistically create a beautiful birthday set.
This is a great question! There are many babies with allergies or sensitivities to dairy, eggs, gluten, food colorings, etc. With this in mind, I have found that it is safer and best for a family to work with a baker directly and order a cake that best suits their child’s needs.
The studio is fully stocked with anything and everything we could need: towels, wash cloths, tear free soap and shampoos, hair dryer, baby tub, etc. I even have a few extra outfits here in case you forget to bring a change of clothes for your baby!